Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sweet Little Face

I remember not to long ago some of my pregnant friends would be talking about how sick they were and/or were ready to have the baby because they were tired of being pregnant. I always thought, "you have no idea, I WISH I could be pregnant and feel bad." FAMOUS LAST WORDS!
I have been nauseated pretty much 24/7 for about 3 1/2 weeks and I regret ever saying that.
I am really REALLY trying to be grateful that I am pregnant and not complain but it is really hard! I find myself having a hard time even getting excited at this point. I hope it will pass soon and then I can get excited about baby shopping and thinking of how the nursery will look. Right now all I can think about it how I am going to get the house cleaned or if I will feel good enough to make dinner. Brad has been a champ and very understanding. I hate that he comes home to a messy house or has to fend for himself at dinner time. I hate that when he comes home from work every day I am laying on the couch like a blob! He has been helpful in cleaning and even went to the grocery store for me. I was thinking today about how in the world I would take care of another child if this were my second.
Even though I have no idea if this baby is a boy or a girl and I have no idea what they will look like, when I feel sick I just try to picture a sweet little face. When I see that sweet little face in a few months, all this won't seem so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment